Working at Gibraltarsoft is challenging but equally exciting and rewarding. We are always looking for exceptional and energetic individuals with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Work Philosophy and Culture
Gibraltarsoft culture is based on integrity, openness, professionalism, respect and teamwork. Gibraltarsoft is committed to maintaining a work environment where every individual is welcomed, respected and valued.
ASP .NET Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Web Development
Total Position: 2
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Green Town Shahr-e-Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 25 – 30 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Degree Title: BS Computer Science
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Required Experience: Fresh – 3 Years
Salary Range: PKR 30000 To 50000/Month
Apply By: May 15, 2019
Job Posting Date: April 13, 2019
This position will have responsibility for the development, support of Enterprise .NET based ERP product. Responsible for component based .NET development, support and enhancement of live software product, writing unit test cases, reverse engineering and supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
Salary will be decided according to Experience and Competency.
• Four-year Computer Science / Engineering degree from a reputable local or foreign university.
• 1 to 3 years of software development experience on the .NET platform and related technologies
• Version Control knowledge (preferred CVS / Subversion)
• Ability to deliver quality work under stress on time.
• Flexible to work in different shifts.
• Experience in gathering and analyzing software requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• Open source development tools and projects.
• Problem solving skills
• A minimum (1) years experience in web services Development including WCF
• MS SQL SERVER, and data base design
• asp .net MVC, asmx web services ,Azure devops
• XML Searlization, Web Services, SOAP, Restful
• Analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed applications in Windows and Windows Server environments using in Object – Oriented paradigm using UML Notion.
• Strong knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL
• Hands on experience using Design Patterns.
• Experienced in extreme Programming and Agile methodology tools like azure devops or jira
• Ability to articulate design/technical concepts to a variety of audiences including Software engineers, clients and management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong English Language Skills
• Strong Business Analysis skills
• Prior ERP, CRM software development experience.
• Hospitality industry domain knowledge is a plus.
To enjoy working at Gibraltarsoft and applying for the opportunity, you may send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org